Join Our Team
ONE OF THE 50 FASTEST-GROWING COMPANIES
2016 Forbes Asia listed Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as ''Best under a Billion" list. Meanwhile, The Focus List Newspaper stated "Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad grabs first spot as the fastest growing company by revenue in FY15 with revenue growth of 71.23% and net profit 63.2%". In embracing total quality excellence, we are constantly searching for qualified, knowledgeable and skillful personnel to be part of our dynamic team and to meet our ever growing needs. We strive to challenge the level of acceptable quality and to bring that level of quality to even higher standards. At Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad, we believe in rewarding talent and positive results. We are engaged with a few projects located at Gambang - Pahang, Nusajaya & Pengerang - Johor, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Klang Valley.
HR BEST COMPANIES TO WORK IN ASIA AWARD
Business Media International, HR Asia has awarded Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2017 (Malaysia Edition).
This award-winning recognized Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as a great workplace environment and pushed the boundaries beyond traditional workplace and employee engagement practices.
SOURCE Business Media International
If you think you have the right attitude, skills and knowledge, you are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, relevant certificate, recent photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior M&E Manager / M&E Manager
- A recognized Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of work experience in building construction with 3 years of exposure in the Hospital or Healthcare Building/Facility.
- Required skills: AutoCAD, Ms. Project, Ms. Excel
- Essential knowledge and experience in managing M&E works in handling project planning, budget and cost control, safety and quality system implementation.
- Essential knowledge and experience in ISO, QLASSIC and 5S implementation.
- Responsible for overall M&E construction site planning, work program, construction operations, and activities, management and all related reports.
- Oversee budget control and project revenue.
- Lead and coordinate with consultants, main contractors and sub-contractors for M&E work procedures of the assigned projects.
- Monitor and track the master and detailed work program to complete the project within the agreed timeline.
- Ensure the smooth progress and efficiency of the construction works by adhering to quality control policy, in accordance with specification standards, quality guidance, safety regulation on-site and contractual obligations.
- Lead and provide guidance to the site personnel in carrying their tasks.
- Monitor M&E work progress, drawing status, catalogs, and sample approval status.
- Attend site meetings, reviews inspection schedules and complete inspection checklists.
- Prepare assessment to sub-contractors interim claims.
- Ensure claims are submitted and certified promptly.
- Implement any and all relevant policies, procedures, and work instruction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma qualification in Property Management, Building Science, Property Development/Real Estate Management, Urban Studies/Town Planning, Building Maintenance or other related fields.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in Property Development field. Preferably Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Strong and proven capabilities in managing, supervising and handling all operationally related works such as Mechanical & Electrical repairs, cleaning services and maintenance of facilities within condominium such as swimming pool, gym, electrical & plumbing, landscaping, and general cleaning services.
- Possess good leadership in managing a secure and disciplined security team with a special focus in ensuring a high standard of security procedure being adhered to by all security personnel.
- Possessing extensive knowledge of and conversant with the Strata Management Act 2013 (Act 757) rules and orders.
- A strong believer in customer service and a team leader with a high level of integrity and genuine in providing proactive services to residents.
- Good PR with strong written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of a luxury condominium, including general office administration and management of the building.
- Liaise and report to the Chairman of JMB or any other of the JMB members on matters related to the policy and rules of the condominium and to attend the monthly meetings or any other ad-hoc meetings that the JMB may request.
- Provide a regular report on security, job request maintenance report and submit details of ALL resident's complaints, suggestions and comment to the JMB for review.
- Provide all type of service requests and address all comments and complaints raised by residents of the condominium in a professional and positive manner.
- Applicant must be willing to work in the Wangsa Maju.