Join Our Team
ONE OF THE 50 FASTEST-GROWING COMPANIES
2016 Forbes Asia listed Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as ''Best under a Billion" list. Meanwhile, The Focus List Newspaper stated "Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad grabs first spot as the fastest growing company by revenue in FY15 with revenue growth of 71.23% and net profit 63.2%". In embracing total quality excellence, we are constantly searching for qualified, knowledgeable and skillful personnel to be part of our dynamic team and to meet our ever growing needs. We strive to challenge the level of acceptable quality and to bring that level of quality to even higher standards. At Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad, we believe in rewarding talent and positive results. We are engaged with a few projects located at Gambang - Pahang, Nusajaya & Pengerang - Johor, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Klang Valley.
HR BEST COMPANIES TO WORK IN ASIA AWARD
Business Media International, HR Asia has awarded Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2017 (Malaysia Edition).
This award-winning recognized Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as a great workplace environment and pushed the boundaries beyond traditional workplace and employee engagement practices.
SOURCE Business Media International
If you think you have the right attitude, skills and knowledge, you are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, relevant certificate, recent photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At least a recognised Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years' related working experience in Building projects and/or Construction Industry;
- Experience in overall project / site control (cost, quality and schedule).
- Willing to travel.
- Take the lead to plan, monitor site activities, manpower, machineries and coordination of works at site to meet the Project Manager set targets
- Liaise with consultants/ clients/ sub-contract on technical matters in relation to construction works
- Ensure contractors adhere to contract requirement and specifications stipulated in contract agreement
- Organise weekly site progress meeting with site staff, contractors and consultants and provide timely report and feedback to the project manager
- Prepare work program, schedule and plan for project's resources, manage the allocation efficiently.
- Implement all aspects of construction activities undertaken from implementation to completion of projects including final accounts and constantly ensure project cost is kept within budget.
- Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction as relevant and required by the quality system in order to strengthen the company's position.
- Undertake any and all others duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the Management.
- At least a recognized Degree in Architecture / Interior Design or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years related working experience in the Building and Construction Industry.
- Comply with legal and other requirements that apply to the organization.
- Take charge of architectural design and construction.
- Handle the interaction with the client at project level during construction stages and administering construction contract.
- Involved in all stages of the projects lifecycle from conceptualization, schematic design detail design, tender documentation, and construction documentation.
- Handle authority submission and coordination.
- Lead the project during construction while ensuring methodical and thorough documentation of the construction..
- Responsible for coordinating design issues for the projects with associate consultants and external parties to ensure proper implementation of the project.
- Establish strict quality control procedures to ensure high-quality delivery.
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- A recognized Degree in Engineering or its equivalent with 3 years' work experience.
- Proven ability in using Primavera & Microsoft Project.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Klang Valley.
- Manage & monitor the development of project schedules in terms of work progress, cost and quality.
- Workout the master project schedule to use as guidelines for subcontractors to produce work outputs.
- Closely plan the project schedule & monitor the progress by analyze data & situations, recommend solutions and initiate any changes or rectifications as required.
- Update management regarding project planning by conducting analyses and preparing reports.
- Workout solutions in order to achieve the required project timeframe, cost and quality.
- Liaise with all related parties in the successful completions of the projects till handover.
- Minimum SPM holder or its equivalent;
- At least 2 – 3 years' working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate;
- Self-motivated, initiative, independent with good interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for managing the timely receiving of material / items at stores/stock yard;
- Ensures proper storage, issuing and delivery system at construction site;
- Maintaining inventory through computer system;
- Carry out any duties that may assign by the management from time to time
- Possess valid driving license, GDL and E (Full).
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in related field.
- Willing to travel.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Putrajaya.
Assistant BIM Manager
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architecture/ Interior Design / Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, Revit Arch, Structure, MEP and related BIM software.
- Ability to communicate with Engineers and Architectural clients and sub-contractor in a timely and professional manner.
- Proficiency in Navisworks Manage preferred.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Architecture/Engineering or equivalent.
- Oversee the BIM aspects of all projects to ensure all project requirements are met in a timely manner, while maximizing the efficient usage of resources, improving QESH standards, and minimizing wastage and rework.
- Assist Tender & Contracts Department pertaining to pre and post contract requirements, including the preparation of technical documents for tender submission.
- Assist Project Department in terms on BIM matters, solving technical issues and providing technical assistance in resolving issues with clients and consultants.
- Oversee the coordination and production of BIM model, including the updating of construction and maintenance information.
Accounts & Finance Department
- At least a Diploma/ STPM in Accounting and basic understanding of book-keeping.
- Fresh graduates with accounting knowledge are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in IFCA accounting system will be an added advantage.
- Prepare and check invoicing and claims to / from clients and suppliers.
- Prepare proper filling on accounting documents.
- Data Entry for GST submissions.
- Maintain timely and accurate input of information into accounting system.
- Update and maintain accounting journal, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transaction.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.