Join Our Team
ONE OF THE 50 FASTEST-GROWING COMPANIES
2016 Forbes Asia listed Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as ''Best under a Billion" list. Meanwhile, The Focus List Newspaper stated "Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad grabs first spot as the fastest growing company by revenue in FY15 with revenue growth of 71.23% and net profit 63.2%". In embracing total quality excellence, we are constantly searching for qualified, knowledgeable and skillful personnel to be part of our dynamic team and to meet our ever growing needs. We strive to challenge the level of acceptable quality and to bring that level of quality to even higher standards. At Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad, we believe in rewarding talent and positive results. We are engaged with a few projects located at Gambang - Pahang, Nusajaya & Pengerang - Johor, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Klang Valley.
HR BEST COMPANIES TO WORK IN ASIA AWARD
Business Media International, HR Asia has awarded Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2017 (Malaysia Edition).
This award-winning recognized Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as a great workplace environment and pushed the boundaries beyond traditional workplace and employee engagement practices.
SOURCE Business Media International
If you think you have the right attitude, skills and knowledge, you are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, relevant certificate, recent photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior M&E Manager / M&E Manager
- A recognized Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of work experience in building construction with 3 years of exposure in the Hospital or Healthcare Building/Facility.
- Required skills: AutoCAD, Ms. Project, Ms. Excel
- Essential knowledge and experience in managing M&E works in handling project planning, budget and cost control, safety and quality system implementation.
- Essential knowledge and experience in ISO, QLASSIC and 5S implementation.
- Responsible for overall M&E construction site planning, work program, construction operations, and activities, management and all related reports.
- Oversee budget control and project revenue.
- Lead and coordinate with consultants, main contractors and sub-contractors for M&E work procedures of the assigned projects.
- Monitor and track the master and detailed work program to complete the project within the agreed timeline.
- Ensure the smooth progress and efficiency of the construction works by adhering to quality control policy, in accordance with specification standards, quality guidance, safety regulation on-site and contractual obligations.
- Lead and provide guidance to the site personnel in carrying their tasks.
- Monitor M&E work progress, drawing status, catalogs, and sample approval status.
- Attend site meetings, reviews inspection schedules and complete inspection checklists.
- Prepare assessment to sub-contractors interim claims.
- Ensure claims are submitted and certified promptly.
- Implement any and all relevant policies, procedures, and work instruction
- Possess valid driving license, GDL and E (Full).
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in related field.
- Responsible, discipline, trustworthy and punctual.
- Good health condition.
- Willing to travel.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
SALES & MARKETING DEPARTMENT
Sales & Marketing Executive
- At least a recognized Diploma in Marketing / Property Development / Art Design or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years' work experience in Property Development Industry.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin;
- Experience in Graphic Designing will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must be willing to work in the Sales Gallery, Wangsa Maju.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to advance assigned project in terms of its unique selling propositions and promotional package.
- Increase the registrant's database to generate, increase and achieves sales target.
- Manage and monitor all marketing collaterals execution in a proper and complete manner.
- Conduct market surveys on competitors' new launches and its promotional packages as and when required and update records on a monthly basis.
- Involved in brainstorming sessions for the formulation of new advertising and branding strategies.
- Prepare weekly Sales Report and list of Prospects Tracking Report.
- Manage the inventory of all marketing materials including brochures, leaflets, bunting, banner, etc. by ensuring that the stock is sufficient and replenished as and when required by Sales team.
- Source, organize and take part in the road show/exhibition/ roadshow / any marketing event from time to time. The task to be completed with a post-mortem report.
- Manage and maintain comprehensive documentation of all works handled by the department.
- Candidate must have at least SPM/ Certificate / Diploma in any field;
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin;
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Basic property management knowledge is an added advantage;
- Industry: Property Development.
- Assist Building Manager/Building Executive at the site;
- Attend to all incoming calls, emails and walk-in customer on their inquiries;
- Timely distribute monthly billings (maintenance charges/quit rent/insurance/water/official receipt/statement);
- Administer collection for maintenance charges, fees, utilities, and issue official receipt to tenants or residence;
- Compile daily collection report (official receipt and payment) and submit to related department;
- Take charge of issuing on owners/tenants/residents life access card;
- To file all documents/correspondences accordingly;
- Manage and coordinate complaints, feedback, and inquiries arising from owners, tenants or residents.
- Ensure timely billing & collection of Management fees;
- Ensure proper filing system and all payment posted in the system is up-to-date;
- Undertake and perform any other tasks and responsibilities as and when assigned by the superior/management from time-to-time.