Join Our Team
ONE OF THE 50 FASTEST-GROWING COMPANIES
2016 Forbes Asia listed Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as ''Best under a Billion" list. Meanwhile, The Focus List Newspaper stated "Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad grabs first spot as the fastest growing company by revenue in FY15 with revenue growth of 71.23% and net profit 63.2%". In embracing total quality excellence, we are constantly searching for qualified, knowledgeable and skillful personnel to be part of our dynamic team and to meet our ever growing needs. We strive to challenge the level of acceptable quality and to bring that level of quality to even higher standards. At Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad, we believe in rewarding talent and positive results. We are engaged with a few projects located at Gambang - Pahang, Nusajaya & Pengerang - Johor, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Klang Valley.
HR BEST COMPANIES TO WORK IN ASIA AWARD
Business Media International, HR Asia has awarded Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2017 (Malaysia Edition).
This award-winning recognized Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as a great workplace environment and pushed the boundaries beyond traditional workplace and employee engagement practices.
SOURCE Business Media International
If you think you have the right attitude, skills and knowledge, you are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, relevant certificate, recent photo and expected salary to email@example.com.
- A recognized Degree in Engineering or its equivalent with 3 years' work experience.
- Proven ability in using Primavera & Microsoft Project.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Klang Valley.
- Manage & monitor the development of project schedules in terms of work progress, cost and quality.
- Workout the master project schedule to use as guidelines for sub-contractors to produce work outputs.
- Closely plan the project schedule & monitor the progress by analyze data & situations, recommend solutions and initiate any changes or rectifications as required.
- Update management regarding project planning by conducting analyses and preparing reports.
- Workout solutions in order to achieve the required project timeframe, cost and quality.
- Liaise with all related parties in the successful completions of the projects till handover.
- A recognized Degree / Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years proven experience as BIM operator in design or construction practice.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, Revit Arch, Structure, MEP and related BIM software.
- Ability to communicate with Engineers and Architectural clients and sub-contractor in a timely and professional manner.
- Proficiency in Navisworks Manage preferred.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Klang Valley.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) to perform drawing work tasked
- Report to the manager/engineer in charge and perform work task assigned
- Monitor modeling/update drawing/ inform Project Manager if there is any changes
- Liaise with Consultants & Sub-contractor
- Input finishing with more details (if any)
- Monitor/checking if there is any crashing/clashing
- Coordinate and monitor shop drawing submission schedule
- Produce shop drawings as per detail given by engineer/manager
- Able to produce revised shop drawing within one week upon receiving commented drawing
- Familiar with program: Revit Archi and Revit MEP for drawing
- Familiar with program: Navis for checking the drawing
- Setup drawings and make it ready for team to work on
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
- Assisting M&E Engineers in drawing production
- Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D models
- Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
- Helping to technically deliver CAD/BIM projects in the role of CAD and BIM coordination
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team member.
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with the Company's BIM procedures and standards.
- A recognized Degree in Environmental Engineering or a related discipline
- Registered with Department of Environmental (DOE).
- Minimum 4 years working experience with Main Contractor in Construction Industry.
- Knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment requirements and compliances within the construction industry will be an added advantage
- Well-versed in OSHA 1994, FMA (Amendment) 2006, EQA 1974 and other related requirements Familiar with relevant international and Malaysian management systems standards (i.e. MS 1722, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001)
- Promote environmental awareness and conduct induction.
- Prepare Environment Management Plan for project site.
- Set out various environmental protection / conservation measures to conform to the environmental conditions as stipulated by the Department of Environment (DOE) and other relevant authorities in the EIA approval conditions.
- Ensure that all the workers and engaged subcontractors comply with all applicable environmental legal and other requirements as specified in the contract.
- Implement and monitor environmental programme at project site throughout the duration of the project.
Traffic Management Officer
- A recognized Degree in Civil/Highway/Construction/ Traffic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 years' of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to communicate effectively with local authorities and public.
- Possesses certificate of Traffic Management Officer (TMO) from CIDB.
- Willing to be based at Serene Heights, Semenyih, Selangor.
- Good communication, analytical thinking, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for the traffic management planning, coordination, monitoring and implementation
- Ensures that the traffic management plans are carried out within the required time schedule
- Coordinate the traffic management requirements
- Monitor, analyze and resolve complaint related to traffic movement issues
- Conduct and attend meeting regularly with Project team, subcontractors, local authorities and client whenever necessary.
- Liaise with local authorities on traffic management at site
- Maintain good working relationship with relevant authorities, clients and the project team
- Comply all necessary quality management system requirement and procedure that related with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Prepare reports as and when required or according to schedule
- Minimum SPM holder with 1 year work experience in clerical or administrative matters.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Putrajaya
- Computer literate.
- Willing to travel.
- Assist in general office works such as typing letters, documents and reports.
- Control, maintain and update the flow of information around the team. All documents (including records) shall be filed regularly as per Project Filing System.
- Attend to all incoming and outgoing mail/fax/document received and forwarded/distribute to project team accordingly.
- Assist Project Manager in purchasing, recording and issuing of office equipment, stationeries and provisions to staff.
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
Sales & Marketing Department
Sales & Marketing Executive
- A recognized Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Property Development / Art Design or its equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years' work experience in Property Development Industry.
- Experience in Graphic Designing will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Sales Gallery, Puchong.
- Develop and implement marketing plan to advance assigned project in terms of its unique selling propositions and promotional package.
- Increase registrant database in order to generate, increase and achieves sales target.
- Manage and monitor all marketing collaterals execution in a proper and complete manner.
- Conduct market surveys on competitors' new launches and its promotional packages as and when required and update records on monthly basis.
- Involved in brainstorming sessions for the formulation of new advertising and branding strategies.
- Prepare weekly Sales Report and list of Prospects Tracking Report.
- Manage the inventory of all marketing materials including brochures, leaflets, bunting, banner etc. by ensuring that the stock is sufficient and replenished as and when required by Sales team.
- Source, organize and participate in the road show / exhibition / road show / any marketing event from time to time. Task to be completed with post-mortem report.
- Manage and maintain comprehensive documentation of all works handled by the department.