Join Our Team
ONE OF THE 50 FASTEST-GROWING COMPANIES
2016 Forbes Asia listed Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as ''Best under a Billion" list. Meanwhile, The Focus List Newspaper stated "Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad grabs first spot as the fastest growing company by revenue in FY15 with revenue growth of 71.23% and net profit 63.2%". In embracing total quality excellence, we are constantly searching for qualified, knowledgeable and skillful personnel to be part of our dynamic team and to meet our ever growing needs. We strive to challenge the level of acceptable quality and to bring that level of quality to even higher standards. At Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad, we believe in rewarding talent and positive results. We are engaged with a few projects located at Gambang - Pahang, Nusajaya & Pengerang - Johor, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Klang Valley.
HR BEST COMPANIES TO WORK IN ASIA AWARD
Business Media International, HR Asia has awarded Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2017 (Malaysia Edition).
This award-winning recognized Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as a great workplace environment and pushed the boundaries beyond traditional workplace and employee engagement practices.
SOURCE Business Media International
If you think you have the right attitude, skills and knowledge, you are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, relevant certificate, recent photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A recognized Degree in Architecture / Interior Design or its equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years related working experience in the Building and Construction Industry.
- Working condition: Site based.
- Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH Management System.
- Provide and demonstrate the leadership and commitment for the overall implementation of the QESH Management System in the department.
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QESH Management System in the department.
- Ensure that the QESH Management System conforms to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards in the department.
- Promote use of process approach, risk-based thinking and life cycle perspective in the organization.
- Promote customer focus and improvement in the department.
- Comply with client and applicable legal and other Requirements.
- Determine risks, opportunities and plan actions and ensure they are implemented.
- Report on performance of QESH Management System including QESH performance in the department to the Top Management.
- Involve in the planning, organizing and management of architectural activities within the project.
- Review project plan and approve architectural specifications contained in the plan.
- In charge of reviewing fund, changing order and preparing estimate architectural material for the project.
- Monitor the performance of sub-contractors to ensure that all job pass quality control procedures and that all requirements are carried out.
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- A recognized Degree in Engineering or its equivalent with 3 years' work experience.
- Proven ability in using Primavera & Microsoft Project.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Klang Valley.
- Manage & monitor the development of project schedules in terms of work progress, cost and quality.
- Workout the master project schedule to use as guidelines for subcontractors to produce work outputs.
- Closely plan the project schedule & monitor the progress by analyze data & situations, recommend solutions and initiate any changes or rectifications as required.
- Update management regarding project planning by conducting analyses and preparing reports.
- Workout solutions in order to achieve the required project timeframe, cost and quality.
- Liaise with all related parties in the successful completions of the projects till handover.
M&E Engineer (Costing)
- A recognized Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent with 2 – 5 years work experience in construction industry.
- Required skill(s): MS Project, AutoCad.
- Good communication and technical reporting skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Puchong, Selangor.
- Oversee the Contracts & Purchasing Work which is responsible for Pre-Contracts/ Tender estimating – Securing.
- Job For Post-Contracts - Contracts Administration, co-ordinate with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors, consultants, corresponding letters, claim VO and etc.
- Purchasing of M&E equipment and materials.
- To play a key role in finalising tender, procurement of suppliers and sub-contractor, implement and develop purchasing strategy.
- Implement any and all relevant policies, procedures and work instructions as defined in the Company's Quality & Environmental Management System Any or all other duties and as when assigned from time to time by the superior.
- A recognized Diploma in Architecture or its equivalent with 2 years' work experience in Building projects.
- Applicant must be willing to work in W.P Kuala Lumpur.
- Assist work progress from beginning until handover project.
- Monitoring and coordinating construction works at site especially on Architectural works.
- Ensure all work done in accordance to the specification in good workmanship practice and without delay on progress.
- Controlling of resources such materials and ensure all material and machinery delivered to site conform to the purchase order.
- Control and manage sub-contractors at site.
- Ensure all workers comply with safety regulations on site
- Prepare and submit proper record of site diary, site measurement and project progress report.
- Daily supervision and monitoring of workers, sub-con, machinery, materials at site.
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date record on all materials at site.
- A recognized Degree / Diploma in Property Management, Building Science, and Property Development/Real Estate Management, Building Maintenance or other related fields or equivalent.
- At least 2 years' of working experience in Property Development field.
- Preferably Executive specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Building) or equivalent.
- Must be able to prepare reports and attend meetings.
- Good PR with strong written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be computer literate.
- Reporting to the Building Manager - assist to oversee the operations and maintenance of all electrical, air conditioning, plumbing, firefighting systems and other building services of the condominium.
- Coordinate and supervise repair work with suppliers and contractors to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Attend to tenants or customers' request or complaint in term of maintenance, cleaner and security issues when necessary.
- Maintains good relations with service providers & authorities.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by superior or JMB from time to time.