Join Our Team
ONE OF THE 50 FASTEST-GROWING COMPANIES
2016 Forbes Asia listed Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as ''Best under a Billion" list. Meanwhile, The Focus List Newspaper stated "Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad grabs first spot as the fastest growing company by revenue in FY15 with revenue growth of 71.23% and net profit 63.2%". In embracing total quality excellence, we are constantly searching for qualified, knowledgeable and skillful personnel to be part of our dynamic team and to meet our ever growing needs. We strive to challenge the level of acceptable quality and to bring that level of quality to even higher standards. At Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad, we believe in rewarding talent and positive results. We are engaged with a few projects located at Gambang - Pahang, Nusajaya & Pengerang - Johor, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Klang Valley.
HR BEST COMPANIES TO WORK IN ASIA AWARD
Business Media International, HR Asia has awarded Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2017 (Malaysia Edition).
This award-winning recognized Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad as a great workplace environment and pushed the boundaries beyond traditional workplace and employee engagement practices.
SOURCE Business Media International
If you think you have the right attitude, skills and knowledge, you are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, relevant certificate, recent photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior M&E Engineer / M&E Engineer / M&E Coordinator
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), or equivalent.
- At least 5 years' of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD.
- Comply with legal and other requirements that apply to the organization
- Study project requirement, monitor site schedule and work progress
- Check and coordinate consultant's design drawings, work with consultants and sub-contractors
- Assist on-site and check all drawings are prepared and implemented
- Ensure M&E work and materials are in accordance to contract and drawing specification;
- Assist in resource planning, machinery allocation on a day to day basis to ensure works at the site are carried out in a timely manner
- Attend sit meetings and assist in project supervision, documentation and reporting.
- Organize site inspection, testing and commissioning, and the authority's inspection.
- A recognized Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management or its equivalent with 3 years' work experience.
- Proven ability in using Primavera & Microsoft Project.
- Manage & monitor the development of project schedules in terms of work progress, cost and quality.
- Workout the master project schedule to use as guidelines for subcontractors to produce work outputs.
- Closely plan the project schedule & monitor the progress by analyze data & situations, recommend solutions and initiate any changes or rectifications as required.
- Update management regarding project planning by conducting analyses and preparing reports.
- Workout solutions in order to achieve the required project timeframe, cost and quality.
- Liaise with all related parties in the successful completions of the projects till handover.
Safety & Health Officer
- Competent and registered with DOSH with Green Book.
- Minimum 5 years working experience with Main Contractor in Construction Industry.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Klang Valley.
- Willing to relocate.
- Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH Management System
- Comply with legal and other requirements that applicable to the organization
- Enforce Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA) 94 at all the work site
- Conduct safety induction and safety briefing to site personnel
- Inspect worksite hazard and prepare risk assessment
- Responsible to ensure site safety compliance through site audit and issue NCR reports for compliance
- Carry our regular safety visit, audit and inspection
- Conduct Tool Box Meeting
- Liaise with JKKP/DOSH and authorized department (eg. Bomba, Jabatan Kesihatan, CIDB and etc.) to maintain company progressive safety standards and requirement
- Prepare monthly Safety Audit Report to the management
- Advise management of changes in safety legislation and all matters pertaining to occupational safety, health and environmental
- Determine the cause of any accident or dangerous occurrence and recommend mean of preventing recurrence
- Keep up-to-date with recommended codes of practice and new safety literature; circulate information applicable to each level of employee
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Project Manager / Project Director from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma qualification in Property Management, Building Science, Property Development/Real Estate Management, Urban Studies/Town Planning, Building Maintenance or other related fields.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in Property Development field. Preferably Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Strong and proven capabilities in managing, supervising and handling all operationally related works such as Mechanical & Electrical repairs, cleaning services and maintenance of facilities within condominium such as swimming pool, gym, electrical & plumbing, landscaping, and general cleaning services.
- Possess good leadership in managing a secure and disciplined security team with a special focus in ensuring a high standard of security procedure being adhered to by all security personnel.
- Possessing extensive knowledge of and conversant with the Strata Management Act 2013 (Act 757) rules and orders.
- A strong believer in customer service and a team leader with a high level of integrity and genuine in providing proactive services to residents.
- Good PR with strong written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of a luxury condominium, including general office administration and management of the building.
- Liaise and report to the Chairman of JMB or any other of the JMB members on matters related to the policy and rules of the condominium and to attend the monthly meetings or any other ad-hoc meetings that the JMB may request.
- Provide a regular report on security, job request maintenance report and submit details of ALL resident's complaints, suggestions and comment to the JMB for review.
- Provide all type of service requests and address all comments and complaints raised by residents of the condominium in a professional and positive manner.