4) Event Organiser : Pembinaan Mitrajaya Sdn Bhd (Wholly owned subsidiary of Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad.
5) Participants are required to complete the Entry Form provided by the Organiser and submit it together with the requisite payment of the applicable Entry Form with the Entry Fee. The registration for MCR 2017 is only confirmed upon the receipt and successful processing of the Entry Fee. Submission is to be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject titled “Mitrajaya Charity Run 2017 online registration (Participant name)”, attaching the bank-in slip or receipt of payment made to the registration committee as proof of payment. The Entry Fee is non-refundable.
6) Age Qualification: Participants must be 13 years old or older as of 8th October 2017 to participate in MCR2017. For veteran category, participants must be 55 years and above.
7) Eligibility: Open to all nationals
8) Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer interchange their race entries and bibs to another party at anytime unless and until a prior request for the same is made and approval given by the Organiser in writing. Entries cannot be assigned, transferred or sold to any third party and is therefore strictly prohibited.
9) Participants are strictly not allowed to change their race categories after registration is confirmed.
10) It is compulsory for Participants to display or wear their running number at all times during the race. Failure to comply will result in the participant's disqualification from the MCR 2017.
11) Entry Particulars :
Open Category (Male & Female Category)
Fun Run (Male & Female Category)
Veteran Category (Male & Female Category)
12) Winners’ Age Verification: The age of winners will be verified by the Organiser. Hence, winners are advised to produce their identification card for verification purposes. Winners must ensure they collect their awards during prize giving ceremony. Uncollected cash awards will be forfeited by the Organiser after the event.
13) Cut Off Time:
- 10KM (2 Hours) for the Open Category;
- 5KM (1 hour) for the Fun Run race;
- 5KM (1.25 hours) for Veteran Category
14) Refreshment: A light breakfast will be served to Participants after the run
15) Runners Entitlement: Bib No; Official Event Tee & Finisher Medal (limited participants)
5KM FUN RUN | 5KM VETERAN CATEGORY
10KM OPEN CATEGORY
In aid of
National Kidney Foundation Malaysia
Kiwanis Down Syndrome Foundation
Malaysian Nature Society
St. John Ambulans Malaysia
Persatuan Dialisis Kurnia Petaling Jaya Selangor
Event schedule is subjected to change at any time before the event occurs. Participants will be notified by email upon any changes. Thank you.