Pursuant to this licence and subject to the absolute right of Mitrajaya to vary access to all or any part(s) of the Website, you acquire a non-exclusive right to:
- View the material in the Website.
- Access material contained in the Website.
- Use the Website strictly in accordance with the provisions of this licence.
Mitrajaya is either the owner or the licensed user of the copyright in the materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, drawings, concepts, photos, images, brochures, perspectives, articles, plans, floorplans, text, graphic and their arrangement ("Content"). Unless we indicate otherwise you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, perform, reproduce, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without the prior written consent of Mitrajaya or the written consent of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute Content to the Website, such Content will become the property of Mitrajaya and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions to Mitrajaya.
Any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions ("Feedback"), will be deemed to be non-confidential. Mitrajaya has no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, exhibit, use, disclose, display, transform and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. In addition, Mitrajaya will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback.
Mitrajaya reserves the right to remove any Content from this Website at any time, for any reason including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content.
Your Conduct When Using This Website
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the Website indicates your acceptance of this licence and that you are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website.
In accessing the Website, you must not:
- take any steps to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or any parts thereof that are not opened to public access;
- disrupt or interfere with or make attempts to disrupt or interfere with:
- the Website;
- any other user's enjoyment of this Website or Third Party Websites; or
- any services, system resources, accounts, servers or network connected to or accessible through this Website or Third Party Website;
In accessing this Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. Mitrajaya reserves (at its absolute discretion) the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user;
- if Mitrajaya issues you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not; and
- you have exercised your independent judgment and have not relied on any representation made by Mitrajaya which has not been stated expressly in this licence or upon any descriptions or illustrations or specifications contained in any document including catalogues or publicity material produced by Mitrajaya (which material may be out of date or superceded).
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites").
Mitrajaya does not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party Websites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party Websites ("Third Party Material").
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Mitrajaya makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Mitrajaya is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this Website to Third Party Material.
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party Websites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Website operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on the Website, such offers and statements are made by Mitrajaya on behalf of the operator. Mitrajaya expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Website operators.
Mitrajaya may receive payments from operators of Third Party Websites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party Website from this Website.
You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
You must indemnify and keep Mitrajaya (and its related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors) indemnified fully from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your use of this Website, your breach of provisions this licence, or your breach of any rights of third parties.
The "Mitrajaya" name and all its associated trademarks are trademarks of Mitrajaya.
Any other trademarks appearing on this Website may be the trademarks of the relevant owners.
You must not use any trademarks that appear on this Website without the written consent of the trademark owner.
While Mitrajaya has endeavoured to ensure that all information provided on this Website is complete, accurate or up to date, the Content and this Website are provided "as is" and "as available" and Mitrajaya takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information. The existence of inaccurate, incomplete or superseded material in this Website will not cause Mitrajaya to be in breach of the terms of the licence.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mitrajaya:
- disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and
- will not be liable for any cost, loss or damage suffered by you through your use of the Website or Mitrajaya's failure to provide access to the Website or any Third Party Websites or any information updates.
- The Content may contain general information about Mitrajaya's products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- form part of the terms and conditions for Mitrajaya's products and services;
- purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
- take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
This Website may include information about prices. The information made available on property prices on this Website does not reflect the current or "real time" price of the property. Images and diagrams on this Website are intended to be a visual aid and artist' impressions only and do not necessarily accurately depict the object described.
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Mitrajaya does not warrant or make any representations:
- that this Website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website; or
- in relation to the use or the results of the use of the Content or this Website as to their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise; or
- that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it; or
- that the functions contained in this Website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted or without error, that defects will be corrected, or that electronic material in this Website and other Third Party Websites are free of harmful components.
Mitrajaya will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses arising out of a breach of this licence, or arising out of the supply of a defective program or incorrect materials.
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, Mitrajaya (including our related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors) expressly disclaim all liability to you or any other persons for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to the Content or this Website (or material accessed via this Website), or to access of the Website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise. To the full extent permitted by law, any liabilities imposed on Mitrajaya, or implied into this licence, under any law are hereby excluded.
To the extent permitted by law, all implied terms are excluded. If any statute implies terms into this licence, which cannot be lawfully excluded, such terms will apply to this licence, save that the liability of Mitrajaya for breach of any such implied term will be limited to the maximum extent possible, at the option of Mitrajaya, to any one or more of the following:
- The replacement of goods or services to which the breach relates or the supply of equivalent goods or services.
- The repair of such goods or services.
- The payment of the cost of replacing the goods or services or of acquiring equivalent goods or services.
- The payment of the cost of having the goods repaired or the services performed again.
Nothing in this licence is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under the law of Malaysia or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
Mitrajaya reserves the right to make any change, add or remove any material in or from this Website without notice. Mitrajaya may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the Content at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
Termination and Suspension
Mitrajaya reserves the right, without notice and in its sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate any service offered by or through this Website as well as this Website at any time. All provisions of this Licence which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, disclaimers and indemnities.
Failure or neglect by Mitrajaya to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this licence shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of the rights of Mitrajaya under this licence.
No waiver by Mitrajaya of its rights under this Licence shall be deemed a waiver of any other term or provision and shall be limited to a single waiver limited to the specific circumstances under which such waiver was granted.
A reference to "$" or "dollars" throughout this Website is a reference to Ringgit Malaysia currency and all prices include GST unless stated otherwise.
Mitrajaya respects your privacy. The Privacy Statement applicable to this Website explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Website and can be accessed on the Privacy page of this website.
If any parts of this Licence are deemed unlawful void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision may be severed from this Licence and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
This licence is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.