English | Bahasa Malaysia
Mitrajaya Holdings Bhd and on its related companies ("we" or "us") respects and is committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. This Personal Data Protection Notice ("Notice"), prepared in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the "Act"), sets out our personal data protection practices that are put in place to protect the personal data of individuals who we deal with. If there is any conflict between the English and Bahasa Malaysia versions of this Notice, the English version shall prevail.
Please note that we may amend this Notice at any time without prior notice and will notify you of any such amendments via our website or by email.
Collection of personal data
The personal data collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact information such as your name, date of birth, identification supporting documents (including NRIC or passport number), gender, nationality and race, preferred language, current private and/or business address, telephone and/or mobile phone number(s), fax number and email address(es), income range, family information, occupation details and any other related information in connection with your purchase or potential purchase of property from us.
Personal data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorise us to provide or disclose your personal data to companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers, auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers, any parties to whom we are under a legal requirement to disclose the Personal Data to by applicable law or in response to an authoritative body, including government agencies, statutory authorities, local councils and/or industry regulators including but not limited to the land office, the land registry, the Ministry of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government, the Employees Provident Fund Board the Inland Revenue Board, as well as to any other third party pursuant to any court order.Personal data Integrity
We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal data collected, used or disclosed is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date.Personal data security
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal data we hold from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
We will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary and will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal data.Data transfer and sharing
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your personal data to another affiliate within or outside Malaysia, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.Access and Correction
You have the right to:
- check whether we hold or use the Personal Data and request access to the same;
- request that we correct any of the Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- communicate to us your objection to the use of the Personal Data for marketing purposes;
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent, subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and reasonable time period.
We may, from time to time, need or be required to change our Personal Data Protection Policy to comply with or be consistent with changes in applicable law and regulations as well as our business operations or policies. As such, you may wish to review any changes to our Personal Data Protection Policy at this website from time to time.